Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Etsy Online labs

I've been a member of Etsy since 2008.  Etsy is a fabulous resource to find all sorts of neat things people are selling.  I love browsing the vintage items and I drool over some of the clothing and accessories - so many creative people in this world!  I love that it is INTERNATIONAL as well.

For my self, I dabbled a bit here and a bit there.  I listed items, I sold items and I purchased from other Etsy sellers.  This is the year I decided to get serious about it.  My decision is partly based on economic and financial reasons

{also reads as I AM UNEMPLOYED!}

The other part is, I just felt the need to explore my creative side.  Now, I don't know where this journey will take me, all I know is that I am enjoying the ride right now. 


Anyhoo....I participated in an online Etsy Lab today, Etsy Success: Developing a Successful Product Line.  Etsy has so many tools and resources to help the online seller.  I learned a few new things today and even had an opportunity to submit my shop, My Life in Stitches for a critique, my shop appears at 19:14 of the video.

No comments: